8.10.08

i heard she broke your heart again


I am getting my b&w film developed soon from the weekend, should be interesting to see how they come out since I was using my new point and shoot. I'm happy to announce that I'll be in New York for a little less than a week around Halloween because my favourite London twins, Misty and Ralphi Lou will be in town. We're still figuring out costumes... I'm somehow being sucked into the whole American politics thing, and I'm tired of talking about it. I just got a twitter account, so I don't know what to do with it... 


I'm excited about some of the interviews I'll be doing in a few weeks, but speaking of the past bands I've interviewed/photographed, Natalie Portman's Shaved Head has been doing so well for themselves! Vice gave them a good review an issue ago. A lot of the kids I've met along the way are doing amazing things for themselves, it's pretty crazy.