31.5.08

shoot to kill


so the virgins have premiered their album on their myspace....I don't know maybe it's because me and my boys are firm '07 believers, and for their album we thought it was going to be completely different. I know that the virgins want girls to listen to their album before they go out and that i think will happen plenty of times. but this happens with a lot of bands with their debut albums, they sort of lose the same feeling that they had on their E.P.. I don't know, I don't mind the new songs, they aren't raw enough though. I know i'll like them when they play them live. I do however like the new Love is Colder Than Death version. Anyways they're coming to town on the fourth and if you see me out that night, expect me to be stumbling in very tall shoes with Les Saboteurs and the rest of the crew.