25.5.08

playboys from dubai to paris

Daniel and Brad had some fun at the abandoned manor breaking shit, lighting fires and all that. there was a group of boys playing in the house as well that i asked to take photos of, and they were all really funny, this eight year old saying, "whoa man, this place is fucked".

the other photos in this are from a shoot i did with this kid Miles, I met him on the subway and i asked to take photos of him for my Boys series that I've been working on for about seven months. When I met him before I went to paris, he was 13(now 14), and i thought it was so crazy because he is so cool. it was so funny because when i asked him about the photos, he was like, "i'm going to have to talk to my agency first", when he becomes a crazy model i had him first.


foxes mate for life